Strange noise during calls and market issue...

bd1212

Reaction score
Well, I've noticed that whenever I am on a call, a strange static-like noise can be heard in the background. It's not loud, but it is distracting and annoying. I've tried the EVRC-B thing and it still made the noise, I've tried different ROM's and it still made the noise... What going on? Also, I am rooted and running Rubix Blurry.

My second question is, why can I no longer see certain apps in the Market? For example, a couple days ago I bought the bootstrapper app and a couple days later I went back to buy Jrummy's overclock app, but now I can't see either in the market. Is there a line I can edit in build.prop to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

rwaustin

Reaction score
I also had some sound issues and I took my Droidx back to Verizon and had them listen and hear the problem and suggested that in order to keep a good customer a replacement might be a good idea.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

cadrokk

Reaction score
I have this same problem. There is a wierd "static" noise in the background onabout 80% of my phone calls. I thought it was the Droid X, but I just rec'd my 4th Droid X replacement phone from Verizon. All of them have the same problem.

The noise is a medium volume and sounds sort of like a crackle whenever someone is talking.

Does anyone have a solution to this problem???

Please help.

Thx.