Hello forum. Just wanted to say I am so looking forward to getting droid x. I have been using storm 1 for past year and half and I really think I paid my dues to smartphone era by suffering w/ storm 1 for past year and half. This thursday I face a HUGE dilemma by whether to get the phone or not. Ever since I was eligible (back in jan since I have family plan w/ 3 phones), I told myself that this time I will wait and get 1)phone w/ biggest screen(droid x) 2)phone w/ 4g(but this I cannot wait anymore) 3)phone on big discount(which this will not fit on this thursday). Biggest concern is 1)how long before droid x will be discounted(like $149 or $99 w/ no rebate) 2)Will this suffer any shortage like DI I might still go for droid X this thursday as I have been suffering too long and I might not be able to keep my words and just go for it.. but wanted to know what you guys thought.