1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Stop Corporate Calendar from running

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by FoFa, Nov 13, 2009.

1. FoFa

FoFa New Member

Seems like every time I run task killer to quit some apps, Corporate Calendar is running, yet I do not physically start it, or use it for that matter.
    Whats going on there?
    I can I make it sleep permanently, without actually removing it in case some day I want it?
  2. jlileikis

jlileikis New Member

I have this running as well.
    Even though I've yet to set it up.
  3. Droider

Droider New Member

I think the Advanced Task Killer program and some other task killer type apps can be setup to always kill everything running in the background and you can set it to ignore certain apps that you want to run in the background. But there's no way that I know of to stop it from running in the first place. I don't think it is doing any harm. If you read the sticky post under General Droid Discussions, it explains how the Android (linux) manages apps and memory.
  4. cereal killer

cereal killer Administrator Staff Member

It's not harming anything so just let it run. It will NOT drain your battery or slow your phone down.