Stock Version

cece5702

Reaction score
Since I've had my MAXX, I'm enjoying the stock version of almost every app on this baby. That's a first for me. I now find stock works better for me than the other more enhanced apps. That's how great this phone is. I'm just saying! :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

Aerosport

Reaction score
Same for me I used to use ADW Launcher on my Droid X, but tried it on the Maxx and went back to stock launcher, only thing I don't care for is no rotation of the home screen, other than that it is great.

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
Yeah.... it's like nothing else looks right but the stock on the Maxx.

xxwabbit

Reaction score
Ya the non-rotation of the home screen is weird in this day of smartphones!

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Still running the background that came on it...

Rooted but just removed a few apps. No physical changes to the natural beauty.

----posted maxx'ed out----

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I agree. I do have launcher EX just because I like it. I don't even plan to root right now stock is very good compared to the other phones I have had!

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
I agree. I do have launcher EX just because I like it. I don't even plan to root right now stock is very good compared to the other phones I have had!

Yeah I was using go ex launcher but removed it because stock is faster on my Maxx.

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yeah I was using go ex launcher but removed it because stock is faster on my Maxx.

Really its faster? I don't know if I could give it up though I love my set up and so far its pretty fast. Might have to play around with it and see.

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
Really its faster? I don't know if I could give it up though I love my set up and so far its pretty fast. Might have to play around with it and see.

Yes but I was using go locker with it and it just didn't seem as fast as stock is. I'm using stock on almost everything and I'm loving it! :)

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Yes but I was using go locker with it and it just didn't seem as fast as stock is. I'm using stock on almost everything and I'm loving it! :)

Go has a locker?? Well dang you know I will now have to try it even if its slower I am kind of a go fangirl I don't like everything they have but I tend to at least try it. :tongue: