Stock 4.0.3

ænyoc

Reaction score
So, I used to flash custom rooms on my OGD, but never played with any of the stock rooted rooms. I'm liking stock ICS enough that I don't feel the need to flash anyone's custom rom yet. I do however want to flash the stock 4.0.3. After all, isn't getting the latest and greatest supposed to be what this phone is all about? Since 4.0.3 source is out, even though VZW hasn't given its blessing, shouldn't it be available somewhere for me to get?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
There are lots of variants of 4.0.3 already. Best place to keep up with the latest development is rootzwiki. Most development folks post there first. Some got sick of xda including myself and don't even put their work on there. Usually devs that put their stuff on xda put it on rw first.

I'm with you on the enjoying ics the way it is. At least for now. I tried a couple roms but decided to stay with stock rooted until official 4.0.3 is pushed and development really takes off for the nex. Its only been out a week and already there is a lot to chose from just wait till it really explodes. :)

Someone needs to get liquid a nex. Seriously. Donate and support. It only makes the entire community improve.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Last edited:

-iD

Reaction score
+1 for getting Liquid a Nex. it just makes sense!