[ROM] |ROM| |BETA| |CM9| |AOSP| |KANG| TRANS3K v1.1 |TK.4 CFS |12/21/2011|

tatuud

Reaction score
well i'm coming from the droid X and clockwork is what i used too but was told to use rom manager for the GNEX. i didn't even know i could just get clockwork without rom manager plus i don't mind paying since it helps the devs out. well the launcher is still closing and kicking me back to the home screen and now some apps are closing on me as well...any ideas on what i should do? should i just reflash the rom or maybe some other good thing you can have me try. thanks

tatuud

Reaction score
still trying out all of the different settings this rom has. i tried the reboot function and chose reboot into recovery...phone went dark and never rebooted. it also wouldnt turn on with the power button. i had to do a battery pull and then the phone started back up. i know this rom is new and i'm by no means bashing it. i actually really like and hope there will be future versions. thanks and a donation is definitely coming as i always appreciate what you guys do...

OP
DroidTh3ory

DroidTh3ory

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.th3oryrom.com
still trying out all of the different settings this rom has. i tried the reboot function and chose reboot into recovery...phone went dark and never rebooted. it also wouldnt turn on with the power button. i had to do a battery pull and then the phone started back up. i know this rom is new and i'm by no means bashing it. i actually really like and hope there will be future versions. thanks and a donation is definitely coming as i always appreciate what you guys do...

I have had or have had no reports of FCs. I would reflash. CM has acknowledged a bug in the launcher. On the bottom right hit the soft key for settings, go to drawer. And uncheck go through apps .

:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

tatuud

Reaction score
I have had or have had no reports of FCs. I would reflash. CM has acknowledged a bug in the launcher. On the bottom right hit the soft key for settings, go to drawer. And uncheck go through apps .

:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

that suggestion worked like a charm. the launcher hasn't closed once since i made that change. thanks again and i look forward to what is coming next

the_tox

Reaction score
The only thing that actually bothers me is that the weather widget won't detect my location; I have to enter it in manually. Weather channel widget just turns on GPS all the time, but the built in one is pretty good and simple...

Great ROM though! I've looked around quite a bit and this seems to be the best one out there. Looking forward to seeing how it progresses!

Last edited:

Bfirebird101

Reaction score
Well this is dead lol

Typed from my kickass LTE Galaxy Nexus running AXI0M 2.2 combined with the HON3Y(S)CR3AM theme. ON3 ROM TO RUL3 TH3M ALL.