Still adjusting

brucebanner77

Reaction score
I came from a S3 to the Droid Maxx. I do like the Maxx, but I'm seeing that the S3 has a few more user friendly features. Like on the S3, if you want to organize you pics you just go the gallery, long press, drag and drop to your hearts content. The Maxx, u have to do everything through a file manager like ES Explorer.... Not liking that.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I came from a S3 to the Droid Maxx. I do like the Maxx, but I'm seeing that the S3 has a few more user friendly features. Like on the S3, if you want to organize you pics you just go the gallery, long press, drag and drop to your hearts content. The Maxx, u have to do everything through a file manager like ES Explorer.... Not liking that.

Check out the Gallery APK.

[APK] New Camera & Gallery with Photosphere 100% Working, NO ROOT REQUIRED - xda-developers

OP
brucebanner77

brucebanner77

Reaction score
I installed it. It still doesn't allow the drag and drop feature. Must be a Samsung only feature thanks for the help tho

doogald

Reaction score

On the Maxx there is a second gallery app called "Photos". It is tied to Google+, but I don't necessarily think you need to be using G+ to use the app; it also works with local photos. You can long press a photo, then tap any more that you want to add to a gallery, then tap the gallery icon on top to create a gallery or add the selected photos to an existing gallery. It's not drag and drop, but it still works pretty well.