1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Spell Check????

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by Lyman1, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Lyman1

Lyman1 New Member

Good morning all.

I thought that I'd through out another noob question.

Coming from the VZW TP2 I had the option of spell checking my documents and email messages.

Is it possible to do this with Android? Is it built in to the OEM OS, or would I have better luck in the Market Place (i.e. add on)?

Much obliged for you assistance.

All the Best!
  2. trav_t

trav_t New Member

Bump. Does anyone know if this is an issue that is being addressed? At a minimum gmail mobile should have spell check.
  3. wtherrell

wtherrell New Member

I have not seen a spell check in gmail mobile or in the preferred K-9 Mail app. However, I find that using the Swype predictive keyboard, I no longer need a spell checker. I didn't think I would like Swype keyboard at first but now I love it. Swyping from the tips key to the sym key brings up another keyboard with all kinds of cursor positioning and cut and paste capability. Blew me away!:icon_ banana:
  4. trav_t

trav_t New Member

swype

I've been using swpe for about a month and find it a little quicker for entering short entries like searches but not for longer text like email. I find that I have to use the physical keyboard. I am using this for business and really need a spell check for email.
  5. txflea

txflea New Member

I would love to have a spell checker.. I have been using the swipe but it seems I text slower with it than just the regular texting way. I keep hitting all kinds of buttons and getting strange pages.
Search tags for this page
how do you cut spell check on samsung galaxy
how to turn off spell check on android 4.1.2
how to turn off spell check on samsung mesmerize
how to turn spell check on samsung mesmerize
how to use spell checker in k-9 mail
k9 email spell check

k9 mail spell check

lg vortex how to turn off spell check
remove auto spell on vortex
samsung transform spell check

swype spell check