South Korean Court: Apple v Samsung; Both Parties Infringed; Samsung Didn't Copy

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I could see a group of lawyers now.

"I got an idea how to score the big one. IMA go to apple and put a bug in their ear about the potential loss in revenue they are facing as a result of the galaxy s. I will pile it on thick about how the galaxy s just looks like a Chinese knockoff of the iPhone. You go to Samsung and get them angry and ready to sue. Nevermind the money they going to pay us and the courts will be more than what the potential loss they felt they lost in revenue, they will be so busy fighting the case that they will spend boat loads of money. Oh and we should convince them to fight in multiple courts so we can make even more money. This is gonna be awesome after we pull this job we will be able to retire on an island".

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

That's how it happens.

Beskidia

Reaction score
I could see a group of lawyers now.

"I got an idea how to score the big one. IMA go to apple and put a bug in their ear about the potential loss in revenue they are facing as a result of the galaxy s. I will pile it on thick about how the galaxy s just looks like a Chinese knockoff of the iPhone. You go to Samsung and get them angry and ready to sue. Nevermind the money they going to pay us and the courts will be more than what the potential loss they felt they lost in revenue, they will be so busy fighting the case that they will spend boat loads of money. Oh and we should convince them to fight in multiple courts so we can make even more money. This is gonna be awesome after we pull this job we will be able to retire on an island".

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Man, I can certainly picture that. It doesn't take much convincing since Steve hated all things android

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Why even bother banning old hardware where new devices are out (maybe except the GNex). I mean...really?