1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Source for the Stock Image?

Discussion in 'Thunderbolt Hacks' started by nateccnn, Mar 29, 2011.

1. nateccnn

nateccnn Member

I am going to return my phone to stock and every source I find for downloading the file fails. I have a torrent running now and there are no seeds. Percent has been stuck on zero for about an hour now. Megaupload never starts the download.

Anyone have a source with reasonable speeds that doesn't require me to sign up for an account? I don't mind waiting a few seconds for adds, but I need some reaosnable speed.

Thanks,

Nate
  2. nateccnn

nateccnn Member

I let the torrent run all night and this morning had the file complete. Hope someone seeded off me lastnight.

Already went back to stock and then re-rooted manually. All went fine. I'm really having fun with this thing now. But n ow I have to debloat again. Guess I'm just bored.

Nate
  3. ViolentSage

ViolentSage New Member

Good to hear it finished. Remember to seed and be a considerate internet user!

from beyond the rabbit hole
  4. nateccnn

nateccnn Member

Absolutely. Been seeding for 12 hours and 16 minutes and not one single bite. I think everyone is downloading from the Megaupload and places like that. Plus, not much of a need for returning to stock at this point. Everyone is focused on getting away from stock.

Nate
Search tags for this page

htc thunderbolt stock image