Sounds like lots of replacements?

Linda804

Reaction score
I have a replacement coming tomorrow. First had a problem getting calls then couldnt make calls. All that got fixed, but last night i went to bed with a charged phone and woke up this morning with it turned off and wouldnt turn on. They are sold out everywhere so they are overnighting me a new one.
I love the phone, but have only had it a little less than 2 weeks so if the replacement acts up im going to go with something else.

Reaction score
Has anyone replaced there's for getting to hot. Mine gets reely reely hot at the bottom when using 3g. I don't thinks its the battery. Its ok with wifi though. Is that normal

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Linda804

Reaction score
Mine only got really hot 1 time when i first got it while playing a game, but i never noticed it after that.

OP
O

Omen87

Reaction score
Damn, I wonder if the failure rate seems concentrated here because most people actually know what they are doing.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

tonydelite

Reaction score
I came from an OG Droid which I bought a month after launch. I bought the Droid 3 the day after launch (direct order, not instore)

1.) My battery life is better than my OG Droid.
2.) My sound quality is great.
3.) I have had only one reboot since I got the phone, and I think it was a bad app that crashed it.

I love this phone. I don't have any complaints other than a few minor software bugs that i'm sure will be fixed with the first update, like the blue tinted camera and the fact that it won't remember my brightness setting when I use the multimedia dock.

So far, I haven't experienced any showstoppers. This is easily the best phone I have ever owned, and it beats the crap out of my OG Droid.

technogeek00

Reaction score
I upgraded from my D1 as well and haven't had any problems with the phone and I use it for development part time so its not just casual use.

But if you think about it, the only people that will seek help on forms are ones having problems with phones and people that just really love the phone lol.