Sound no longer working!!!

cucucachu0000

Reaction score
Hello I have a droid1 running chevy 4.9 and the sound has gone out, it sounds almost like wind whenever any sound is made. at first I thought it was the speaker losing its connections from maybe dropping it. But I plugged in my headphones and the sound is still messed up so I think it might be something screwed up with the software. Is there anything I can do to test and see if its the phone or software? Even better is there anything I can do to fiz this?????
Thanks for the help

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
C

cucucachu0000

Reaction score
Just did some more playing around with youtube and noticed videos are playing in slow motion and speakers make the same sound. What the hell?

OP
C

cucucachu0000

Reaction score
Not that anyone cares but I fixed the problem lol. I played with the davlchik heap size setting in chevys tools and put it back to 24 from 22 and am now running normally. I don't know why it started acting up now I changed it about a week ago.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Nothing wrong with fixing it yourself, thanks for sharing your solution since I doubt anyone here would have guessed that it was a setting like that that you changed on your phone.

Oh, and we do care, even if it takes someone twelve hours to reply, lol. hahaha

OP
C

cucucachu0000

Reaction score
I don't know how I found it, I changed it atleast a week ago with no problem but I'm glad it popped in my head.