Someone available to chat with?

slamanna212

Reaction score
i have a lot of questions that would take too long to post here is anyone available to chat, i have all major programs and even a Teamspeak server if you wanna use that.

Droidxskywalker

Reaction score
I'm available if you want. I'm a self taught Droid technician, specializing with the DROID DOES series. Pm me if you want my email

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
it would be best if you just posted all of your questions, so anyone can chime in and help out.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agreed, post what you need help with here, that way you have a WHOLE community ready to help you instead of just one person who may or may not always have the best solution (no offense DXS, just looking out for our members).

1KDS

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Like Abe said, there are tons of knowledgeable folks here on the forum that can answer your questions

Droidxskywalker

Reaction score
Agreed, post what you need help with here, that way you have a WHOLE community ready to help you instead of just one person who may or may not always have the best solution (no offense DXS, just looking out for our members).
Don't worry I'm not offended at all. Its better to have more than one person give you their input, so you can get ideas of what to do.