Some questions about the Droid 2

AndQuocDrew

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here, I don't have the Droid 2 yet.

My and my mom are interested in the buy one get one free offer Verizon has going on right now but I still gotta talk her into paying the extra for the data plan.

First question is how long would the phone last listening to music? On the standard and the extended battery?

Second is this phone has adobe flash 10 correct? Does that mean we would be able to watch videos on like mysoju.com or some other site that requires flash to view?

Also, is there a way to get free apps like on the Iphone? Unlocking it or something. I read about rooting but I'm guessing it doesn't have something for free apps.

That's all for now. Any help is appreciated, Thanks! :)

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here, I don't have the Droid 2 yet.

My and my mom are interested in the buy one get one free offer Verizon has going on right now but I still gotta talk her into paying the extra for the data plan.

First question is how long would the phone last listening to music? On the standard and the extended battery?

Second is this phone has adobe flash 10 correct? Does that mean we would be able to watch videos on like mysoju.com or some other site that requires flash to view?

Also, is there a way to get free apps like on the Iphone? Unlocking it or something. I read about rooting but I'm guessing it doesn't have something for free apps.

That's all for now. Any help is appreciated, Thanks! :)

I don't listen to music, but I listen to about 3-4 hours of football on Sunday's and I lose between 20-30% using 3G on an extended battery.

Yes, you can watch anything using Flash.

The majority of Android apps are free. If they're not, they average about $1 each. No, rooting doesn't allow you to download premium apps for free.