1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Social network doesnt work any more.

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Roms' started by JME007, Nov 30, 2011.

1. JME007

JME007 New Member

Social network doesnt work any more. I have been running these roms for months and didnt have any problems. I did a full restore and just stock now with for3v3r root. This is preventing me from logging onto the moto servers. I have fried everything. Need a little help. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
  2. [ L ]

[ L ] New Member

Um... What is "social network"? You need to be a bit more specific.

3. JME007

JME007 New Member

When you are on the stock rom it is moto blur program that does tour syncing of facebook and twitter for example. The main problem is when I go to check for updates it will not find the moto servers. It will just continue the process over and over again. When you are stock this needs to be set up so it can pull from the server. If im on a different rom like purity 2.5 the same thing happens with cheese cake. Sorry about the first description I hope this is better. Thanks.

Search tags for this page
rooted bionic rom social media widget

social networking app not updating

social networking widget not updating