2.2 social networking widget not working?

coltsbro84

Reaction score
I have a 2.2 droid x and my social networking widget through motorola is not working, any helpers or anyone with the same problem?

validoption

Reaction score
I have a 2.2 droid x and my social networking widget through motorola is not working, any helpers or anyone with the same problem?

Mine's working fine. I wiped data/cache before updating and re-synced all of my accounts. Did you wipe data either prior to install or after?

OP
C

coltsbro84

Reaction score
Thanks validoption! I did not reset my data or cache before installing 2.2. To get my Social Networking Widget to update and function normaly, I did a factory reset on my phone. Now it's up and running fine. Just sucks that i have to reinstall all my anroid marketplace apps.

resotpvl

Reaction score
how do wipe my data/cache and what exactly will i lose from doing so

KT2010

Reaction score
10 minutes ago, my social networking and news widgets were not updating. I unchecked the update only when wifi is connected option. Then I went and disabled the two widgets services using the settings> applications> running services path. After I disabled them I restarted my phone. Then I went to the news widget and selected new feeds to show. The next thing I know everything is working again. Lol that was a lot of steps but it did work.