Resizing social networking widget

tcfrombn

Reaction score
Hey all, for my x yesterday! Rooted, cleaned off all of the junk that came preloaded without a hitch.

Just have one question.. Using launcher pro I cant resize the social networking widget the same way that I could with the stock home. Its resizable, dont get me wrong, but the format/layout doesnt change like it did stock.

Anybody know whats up/how to work around this?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

ccartertn

Reaction score
Launcher Pro Plus

You have to have Launcher Pro Plus to be able to re-size widgets. This is the main reason I bought it. A couple of the LPP widgets are pretty good too - Facebook widget, bookmark widget.

CC

OP
T

tcfrombn

Reaction score
Sorry, I should have specified that I have plus.

The widget does resize like I said previously, it just doesn't re arrange itself like it did with the stock home. I can drag it and make it 2x4 but the text doesn't scoot over to the side and the picture doesn't enlarge like it did on the stock home.

Try doing this on your phone and youll see what I mean.

p3ernie

Reaction score
Same Problem

Sorry, I should have specified that I have plus.

The widget does resize like I said previously, it just doesn't re arrange itself like it did with the stock home. I can drag it and make it 2x4 but the text doesn't scoot over to the side and the picture doesn't enlarge like it did on the stock home.

Try doing this on your phone and youll see what I mean.

I'm having the same exact issue. I hope Launcher Pro Dev can FIX!!