Social Addicts Times Your Use Of Social Media

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
l1AShar6LUAW1QywwILpDh0d1F1t_bJ8OYasRbRQvf5bGLMniltXDHYzuIt-RomsXM4=w300

How much time do you really waste on Social Media? That is a good question, but chances are you spend way more time on social media than you would like to admit. If you are like me you probably launch twitter or some other social media app every time you turn your screen on before jumping over to anything else. I have even found myself unlocking my phone to check on something important, but instead launching twitter to find that I forgot what i really unlocked my phone to view in the first place. Twitter, Facebook and other Social meadia sites can be a huge time suck, and can easily kill productivity.

pV_XnruzfraSJkz7TRFlpAURqWyc_oM5XYsXDQBGcm1ieCyY_GoUiFaIYwlwnJ14pw=h310
xrEETznr77VQwiTpJ6JAMhpVtMDlPjQZUnh6V-EuXerAUgUm5MRO7YtAt9cJBGYR8jg=h310
1VN8gQyqOZzUoy6ur_GaAsLAvCChmAVGtEDsXu4qooKd-u_emyt1hr1K2bz85EY6ixU=h310

If you really want a measurable gauge of how much time you are devoting to these apps developer "mohamedrashad" has the tool for you. "SocialAddict" monitors your use of social media sites like Facebook, twiiter, Whatsapp, Tumblr, Instagram, Kik, BBM, and Ask.fm. Features of the app include the ability to share your stats, chose favorite apps to run, start automatically on boot, material design and more. Head to the Play Link for the download.

via Play Store