So who's planning on getting a HTC One M8?

Caesars

Reaction score
Are you coming from a note !? The best battery ever !? Can't wait to read updates as one of my two phones is a note now and I'm really stuck on s5 vs m8 (if I swap at all) and the sticking point is the non removable battery for the m8 .

Note3/iPhone5s

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Are you coming from a note !? The best battery ever !? Can't wait to read updates as one of my two phones is a note now and I'm really stuck on s5 vs m8 (if I swap at all) and the sticking point is the non removable battery for the m8 .

Note3/iPhone5s

Yeah I'm a Note 3 fan.. Not giving it up... Spoiled with battery . M8 is solid love the feel in hand... But if you don't use a case like me.. It can feel a bit slippery at times.. Radios seem a little stronger in certain spots I've tested.. Camera is probably what most will complain about.. I've gotten some good and some not so good.. I'm running Nova Launcher.. Don't see Blinkfeed as much for my taste.. But Sense is really stripped down... I also wish they didn't waste a little space with the nav buttons.. Overall solid and speakers and headphones sound great..

M8 tap

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Yeah I'm a Note 3 fan.. Not giving it up... Spoiled with battery . M8 is solid love the feel in hand... But if you don't use a case like me.. It can feel a bit slippery at times.. Radios seem a little stronger in certain spots I've tested.. Camera is probably what most will complain about.. I've gotten some good and some not so good.. I'm running Nova Launcher.. Don't see Blinkfeed as much for my taste.. But Sense is really stripped down... I also wish they didn't waste a little space with the nav buttons.. Overall solid and speakers and headphones sound great..

M8 tap

Good summation BK!

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I need aosp and that may be the reason I go back to the LG g2. I really wanted to like this phone too but I got used to the customizations I had set on the g2 and I can't do that without perm root

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
Ordered 2 of them today. Just waiting the 2 days for them to ship t my house, then I'll be M8efied!

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I do miss some of my crack flashing days... I'd be interested in G3...

M8 tap

None of these phones have all of the features i want so im constantly jumping ship to anther device that has something else but have to comprimise on a current feature. Verizon needs to come out with a better range of phones.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
None of these phones have all of the features i want so im constantly jumping ship to anther device that has something else but have to comprimise on a current feature. Verizon needs to come out with a better range of phones.

We need more unlocked phones lol.. I can dream.. Hehe

M8 tap

scottysize

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone XS Max
I do miss some of my crack flashing days... I'd be interested in G3...

M8 tap
I'm interested in the G3 myself, but want something to tie me over until then. My G2 is being used as home internet and I didn't want to buy another G2 this late in the game. My RAZR Maxx HD is at the end of its life. Figured I'd purchase the M8, then if I just can't let the G3 go, sell the M8 this summer ;) Who knows, maybe this will become my phone and I'll forget all about how much I enjoy the G2. Then I won't have to have the G3 when it comes out. (I know. "Ya right.")

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm interested in the G3 myself, but want something to tie me over until then. My G2 is being used as home internet and I didn't want to buy another G2 this late in the game. My RAZR Maxx HD is at the end of its life. Figured I'd purchase the M8, then if I just can't let the G3 go, sell the M8 this summer ;) Who knows, maybe this will become my phone and I'll forget all about how much I enjoy the G2. Then I won't have to have the G3 when it comes out. (I know. "Ya right.")

So you getting both the M8 and G3.. Lol

M8 tap