So who's planning on getting a HTC One M8?

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Although my S4 is still a great phone, I feel like getting something new. The M8 definitely interests me. Another phone I'm waiting to see is the LG G3.

So who's planning on getting an M8?

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'd rather spend my extra cash on another techy thing. . Lol

I'm sure it's a great phone plenty of good reviews to come ..I'm not sold on no battery swap ever ...and pics seems to be a downgrade to S4 ..N3 ..ya da ya da ..haha
G3 will be worth a look see

N3 tap

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I like the looks of the M8 myself but am also interested in the LG G3 when it drops...the one drawback to the M8 is that I saw where it takes a nano sim which makes it harder to swap devices since my Note 3 uses a micro sim...

danetbra63

Reaction score
Going from my xt926 maxx to the HTC m8 would be a huge downgrade(battery wise).
This is the only thung stopping me from getting a new phone.
Getting an average 15 hours of battery a day is just awesome

Caesars

Reaction score
I'm heavily considering this, can't wait to see some screen time results.

Note 3 ~ 5s

jfriend33

Reaction score
I ran quadrant standard at a corporate store on the m8. Come to find out it puts the device in hyperdrive. But the phone actually has a user setting to enable this.

I wish the droid maxx had it.

Did you guys know that the phone includes a free back cover? AND headphones! Why can't more manufacturers do this? I think it's a great gesture.

I must say the lite brite dot cover is pretty cool. It is reminiscent of motorola active notifications in that it sums up what you need to see. And you can use the phone without opening the cover. Only on speaker tho right?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I ran quadrant standard at a corporate store on the m8. Come to find out it puts the device in hyperdrive. But the phone actually has a user setting to enable this.

I wish the droid maxx had it.

Did you guys know that the phone includes a free back cover? AND headphones! Why can't more manufacturers do this? I think it's a great gesture.

I must say the lite brite dot cover is pretty cool. It is reminiscent of motorola active notifications in that it sums up what you need to see. And you can use the phone without opening the cover. Only on speaker tho right?

I don't think the VZW device comes with the free case in the box...

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I like the looks of the M8 myself but am also interested in the LG G3 when it drops...the one drawback to the M8 is that I saw where it takes a nano sim which makes it harder to swap devices since my Note 3 uses a micro sim...

Oh yeah didn't even notice it ..I like to swap sim as well ..

N3 tap

I also like to do this - i bought a SIM card adapter to allow this :) Amazon for like $6

jfriend33

Reaction score
I don't think the VZW device comes with the free case in the box...

Go freaking figure

Verizon steps in again.

They did this with the otterbox commuter cases on the Droid Maxx. They had them not include a screen protector because they felt customers would prefer to choose from their selection... Haha