So who's leading the screen protector race?

c_law23

Reaction score
which ones are you guys using? I bought the 3 pack from but they didn't cover the whole front just the screen so i returned them. Best buy had the Zagg which i had on my Moto Droid but i didn't keep my phone off for 24 hours like it directed (seems impossible frankly) and it did the orange peel crap. It did its job but it annoyed me.

I emailed SGPStore.com | iPhone, iPod Cases, Pouches, Protector Film, Camera, Laptop Skin, Metal Skin today and asked when they would have their crystals and anti-glares for sale and am awaiting a response. So what have you guys found so far and how are they working?

Big Cam

Reaction score
I bought the crystal version from the website you quoted.

I took it off after 2 weeks. The zagg invisible shield is the way to go.

Reaction score
I bought a full body skin, including the screen protector, from Stealth Guard Protectors in February and it is still holding up. It's smooth and a good deal...I got two of them for $9.99. I like it better than my former BSE and Zagg.

Gatsby

Reaction score
Screen Protectors

I received my DRINC this past Thursday and immediately installed a screen protector from Big Red.....do not waste your time! This item ONLY covers the display area of the screen. I pulled it off today and installed a ZAGG (front only). So far installation was smooth and now I'm letting cure for at least 12 hours.

While I purchased BR's Shell Holster Case (which seems OK) I'm still waiting for one of the triple layers from InnocaseII or an Otterbox Defender Series...if anyone can recommend another brand in this type of fraternity (if you will) please jump in.

Now I'm waiting for the 1750 Battery (from Sedio) and I should be set for a while.

Now all I have to do is learn how to use thee blasted phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frunkis

Reaction score
I had a rigid plastic screen protector that adhered with static cling to the front of my ipod touch. It wasn't a film so much as it was a transparent plastic card; was easy to apply and easy to remove and easy to clean. Do they make anything similar for the Incredible?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I find naked is best.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm a fan of zagg (zagg.com)

BPB

Reaction score
Zagg Invisible shield for me (screen only). I just let it "cure" overnight (I couldn't keep my hands off my phone for 24 hours!) and it's worked great for me.
I've also got one for a GPS navigation unit in my car which has held up fine in heat/cold temperatures.
I've used them on multiple devices and they've survived my cat trying to use my phone (good protection vs claws).
(No, I'm not getting a kickback from Zagg for this endorsement.)

xBBuser

Reaction score
I installed the Zagg Invisihield last night. It was the only one I could find on short notice and on the shelf at Best Buy. I'm going out of the country for a week and wanted to put something on it.
With that said, I don't like it. It's kind of smooth to the touch and looks to be pretty tough, but the 'orange peel' look sucks.

It'll work for now, but once the Seidio is released, it's gone. I had the Seidio on the Droid and it was tough and crystal clear.

OP
c_law23

c_law23

Reaction score
when the screen protector has a similar texture as an orange peel. Apparently the 8 hours i waited wasnt enough. It was incredibly resistant though. I'll probably go with the zagg again, but it's hard to wait as long as they want you to to use the phone lol

BPB

Reaction score
when the screen protector has a similar texture as an orange peel. Apparently the 8 hours i waited wasnt enough. It was incredibly resistant though. I'll probably go with the zagg again, but it's hard to wait as long as they want you to to use the phone lol
I haven't experienced this before! Sometimes there are a couple of air bubbles but they work themselves out pretty quickly. I guess your mileage may vary…