Reaction score
I'm wondering the same thing....

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Since this is the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Sub Forum and the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Thread, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say...Yes.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Since this is the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Sub Forum and the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Thread, I'm gonna take a wild guess and say...Yes.
emoji3.png

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

normally I would agree, but the shipping date does not sound right. It is not supposed to be released until the middle of the month. maybe it is shipped but will be held somewhere.

When I ordered the note, I received a shipping date of sept 4 too but according to att, it should have been the 12th.

Maybe they are worry about cancellations with the other good flagship phones about to be released.

on a side note - I just did a search and there are articles about there about early shipments. anyway, maybe there is now hope I will get the phone next week :)

OP
BigNunz6

BigNunz6

Reaction score
normally I would agree, but the shipping date does not sound right. It is not supposed to be released until the middle of the month. maybe it is shipped but will be held somewhere.

When I ordered the note, I received a shipping date of sept 4 too but according to att, it should have been the 12th.

Maybe they are worry about cancellations with the other good flagship phones about to be released.

on a side note - I just did a search and there are articles about there about early shipments. anyway, maybe there is now hope I will get the phone next week :)
I was also told that the phone wouldn't ship until the 14th originally which was fine. My last email I got said it was shipped out on 9/1 next day air and my credit card was charged 117 dollars. When I enter the tracking number to Fedex it says arriving the 5th by 8pm

rongotti

Reaction score
Got my unlocked black one ordered, was going to have to trade in my S8+ but luckily my friend who runs a restaurant had an iPhone 5 in the lost and found for 4 months he gave me. IMEI checks out, so a nice $425 from that, plus TMobile paid off my S8+ balance with Verizon to switch sweet! #winning

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
eab1280182f6fa2de80450ec9dac8fd2.jpg
64322547cd8096b3138c7f49e1325b6f.jpg

Last edited:

NoStopN

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7
Twitter
@NoStopN
Looking at rongotti's post, I see his is listed to be shipped the week of Oct. 1. I ordered mine through Samsung unlocked & my confirmation email shows the same date. If that's true, I'm going to be disappointed. i'm hoping that's just a blind estimate & I'll get mine this week.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
there is a chance the supplies are running low if you are getting an october shipping date. It is proving to be extremely popular in spite of the price. hopefully it will ship earlier :)

rongotti

Reaction score
Still no shipping update for me

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk