So who's got one on order?

BigNunz6

Reaction score
Can't believe there isn't a thread for this yet. Ordered the grey on Thursday (=

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Nice. I'm looking at it

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
BigNunz6

BigNunz6

Reaction score
The 4th? Wow my date for shipping is the 14th. No biggie tho I'm on vacation anyway and won't be home until the 16th. Hopefully I'll have my new toy to keep me busy by then.

Last edited:

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
The 4th? Wow my date for shipping is the 14th. No biggie tho I'm on vacation anyway and won't be home until the 16th. Hopefully I'll have my new toy to keep me busy.

when I got the date, I was wondering if it was a typo. I guess I should recheck it. I received the note 5 a few days before the release day so I am hoping to get the new note early too.

rodgeman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy s7 Edge
I ordered a gray one yesterday. Upgrading my wife's Galaxy S6. She is getting my Edge s7.

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
So... I owe 400 or so o. My pixel XL still.... Got the email from Samsung saying I'd get a 425 credit for trading in my pixel and getting the note 8.... Since I owe the money to VZW, this is not feasible without paying off the device is it?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
So... I owe 400 or so o. My pixel XL still.... Got the email from Samsung saying I'd get a 425 credit for trading in my pixel and getting the note 8.... Since I owe the money to VZW, this is not feasible without paying off the device is it?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I could have sworn I read something about you can't do tradeins with samsung if you owe.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I would think you payoff the phone before trade in... I'd personally sell individually I would think it would fetch more cash but I can understand if easier with Samsung

Sent using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I would think you payoff the phone before trade in... I'd personally sell individually I would think it would fetch more cash but I can understand if easier with Samsung

Sent using Tapatalk

it would be easier with Samsung, if you can be sure they would keep their part of the deal. you can never be sure with them after what they pulled a few months ago with the trade ins for the s8 and s8+

I like their phone but I sure would not want to deal with them for warranty work and trade ins. their reputation is not that good.