So, what is the best battery App

PARick

Reaction score
I used to use Battery Left, because I like percentages that were not rounded in 10s. Then I read on here that BatteryTime was better, so I am trying it now, but really don't like it as much as Battery Left. I see alot of others sold on Juice Plotter, but it just gave me more of what I didn't need to know, and not enough of what I did. Is there one out there that has a percentage in 1s, is easy to read and accurate? Any help would be great! I don't mind paying for a great app. Thanks.

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
Personally, I think the best battery app is no battery app. Afterall, the things waste battery power! I try to do without widgets/live wallpapers/apps that run on startup when I can.

OP
PARick

PARick

Reaction score
Personally, I think the best battery app is no battery app. Afterall, the things waste battery power! I try to do without widgets/live wallpapers/apps that run on startup when I can.

Ditto. However, I do like to be able to glance and see how much power I have left without going into settings.

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
I have an extended battery and have to use voltage as a guide instead of %. Id like an alternative to BL too.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I've been using JuiceDefender (paid) for awhile now and have seen amazing results from it. Before my battery would be dead after about 8-12 hours. I'm at 18hours with 60% left.

dakoop

Reaction score
I did not have that kind of luck with juice defender. Battery left seems to be less and less accurate here lately.

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
Im doing much better since using the data off JD widget when Im not using my device.

Btw, can't Tasker do the same things as JD?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk