best battery app

Jonpwn

Reaction score
I currently have batterytime lite, it's a wonderful app, tells me approximate battery life, temperature, and voltage. it uses very little battery.
my only gripe is that it shows percentages in 10% increments..
that said, are there any free apps that don't use a lot of power and breaks down the battery life into 1% increments?

harrellj

Reaction score
The original Droid only reports battery life in 10% increments until you get down to under 20%, its not a problem with the app but with the hardware.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Gauge Battery Widget will show in 5% and Battery Left Widget will report in 1%...I use Gauge battery widget and do not notice alot of battery use by it...

OP
J

Jonpwn

Reaction score
if what harrelj says is true (not doubting), then how does battery left widget measure the battery?

in any case i'm going to try battery left widget and put it right next to batterytime to see how accurate it is.

thanks!

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it estimates the percentages between the 10% incriments but I could be wrong.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Phillipsave

Reaction score
Battery Left is good but takes several days of typical use after drawing your battery down and fully recharging to create an estimate of battery life for you. Do a search and review the old threads to get a good handle on it.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
J

Jonpwn

Reaction score
yeah i just installed it and it said the same thing. i'm willing to give it a try to see how accurate it is and if it will drain my battery any faster.