So I've had my 360 for 2 months now......

OP
L

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Do you have the metal bands? How's the watch face holding up? Can it take bangs and scrapes?

No I have the leather band. Face is holding up. I did get a small scratch on the edge of the metal (more like the paint wore) from wearing it while doing some minor construction work up at the hunting property. Should have taken it off but it isn't noticeable and is no worse than a normal watch would have endured.

So to your last question: yes.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Don't you just HATE that first blemish on things....? :eek:

It's like the first scratch or ding you see on your new car. Ugh... I get sick for a week, then it fades and now I look at my truck and don't even see all the scratches and dings. Wish I could avoid the initial shock altogether and get to the same place right away.

Only one thing that doesn't go away for me, scratches on the face of the phone, in the glass. Those are there, staring back at me to remind me how stupid I was to do whatever I did to cause it, or stupid to let it happen and don't even know how it did.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Anymore.. All you need to do to get the first scratch or dent, is Park in a mall parking lot.. Way away from anyone else.. Then every hoopty pos will surround you and door you while you shop.. Grrrrrrr

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Anymore.. All you need to do to get the first scratch or dent, is Park in a mall parking lot.. Way away from anyone else.. Then every hoopty pos will surround you and door you while you shop.. Grrrrrrr
That's why I have a struck with step rails. Go ahead swing hour door into them.

I have a small mark on mine. But it's only noticeable to me. I have strangers stopping me when I wear it asking what kind of watch it is.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

OP
L

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Don't you just HATE that first blemish on things....? :eek:

It's like the first scratch or ding you see on your new car. Ugh... I get sick for a week, then it fades and now I look at my truck and don't even see all the scratches and dings. Wish I could avoid the initial shock altogether and get to the same place right away.

Only one thing that doesn't go away for me, scratches on the face of the phone, in the glass. Those are there, staring back at me to remind me how stupid I was to do whatever I did to cause it, or stupid to let it happen and don't even know how it did.

Eh, I've owned a lot of watches, they all end up with marks on them. Nature of the beast.

I drive a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4. The more scratches the better! That means I am using it. :)

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I do that EVERYWHERE I park, even at work.

S5 tap'n