So is ICS it? Or will our Razrs be getting Jelly Bean?

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Serious question. Does anyone know the answer to this? I was one of the first to get all hyped up about ICS, but now that we've had it for a while I am wondering what Moto's official stance will be with the Razr and Jelly Bean? Any thoughts? Any insider information?

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Who knows ... but it was somewhat entertaining watch all the threads by people wondering what day/hour/minute ICS was coming out :rofl3:

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Again the Droid X got E-2.1,F-2.2, and G-2.3 so chances are good that you will get continued tooth decay from Jelly Beans! :biggrin:

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
I am just hoping for a new leak on ICS so that Prof. MattyP doesn't get bored!

jaybogg

Reaction score
Who knows ... but it was somewhat entertaining watch all the threads by people wondering what day/hour/minute ICS was coming out :rofl3:

Good memories, eh MattyP...we set some records with that thread I think...at least for how fast it grew!!:biggrin:

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
With the fact that we just got ICS I am sure if we get JB it will be quite a while. Though you just never know. Gotta say was shocked to see it roll out so quickly for the Xoom.

Tap'd From My N7

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
With the fact that we just got ICS I am sure if we get JB it will be quite a while. Though you just never know. Gotta say was shocked to see it roll out so quickly for the Xoom.

Tap'd From My N7

+1 it will definitely be a while. Odd how the zoom got it so fast but nothing for the xyboard.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
Not very scientific, but magic eight ball says, "most likely". I'm not so sure, in some ways I miss GB. :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Obviously just a speculation, but I'm thinking big red would like to see jb just for this years Christmas releases. Perhaps the RAZR HD. I think from goggles standpoint updating the RAZR would be a good thing, but you know Verizon wants people to buy new phones, and go to the NEW plans, so updating the RAZR would decrease incentive to get a new phone.

tkileh

Reaction score
Obviously just a speculation, but I'm thinking big red would like to see jb just for this years Christmas releases. Perhaps the RAZR HD. I think from goggles standpoint updating the RAZR would be a good thing, but you know Verizon wants people to buy new phones, and go to the NEW plans, so updating the RAZR would decrease incentive to get a new phone.

Very well thought out speculation. I applaud.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
MattyP said:

My favorite part was seeing my prediction come true:
Where's ics?
Got ics!
Ics sucks.....how do I get back to gb?
:)