So icecream sandwich for tb

James9109

Reaction score
I'm not waiting, I'm going to get the nexus for retail price amd be done with the tbolt. I don't really have a problem with mine I'm just got tired with it real quick.

MrKleen

Reaction score
It will take awhile... but the quickest way to get it would be to get the Galaxy Nexus in a few weeks!

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I'm gonna take a gamble and disagree with most of you. I think that ICS, Androids unifying OS, will be released on a mass scale in a very short time frame. From there, they will analyze it, and whatever they think still needs tinkering/fixing will be addressed with Jelly Bean. And once again, like we all were with the D1, will be one big happy family :)

MrKleen

Reaction score
I'm gonna take a gamble and disagree with most of you. I think that ICS, Androids unifying OS, will be released on a mass scale in a very short time frame. From there, they will analyze it, and whatever they think still needs tinkering/fixing will be addressed with Jelly Bean. And once again, like we all were with the D1, will be one big happy family :)

But what does that have to do with the big difference in phone specs? The operating system is only one improvement, but the many other spec improvements along with being a developer phone is a slam dunk. Those that already have a phone can keep what they have cause they will eventually get ICS, but those buying a new phone now would do well to wait 2 weeks.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
But what does that have to do with the big difference in phone specs? The operating system is only one improvement, but the many other spec improvements along with being a developer phone is a slam dunk. Those that already have a phone can keep what they have cause they will eventually get ICS, but those buying a new phone now would do well to wait 2 weeks.

Oh I agree, sorry, misread, I was merely referring to ICS. And yes, I would agree to wait 2 weeks or whatever.

Pengu1n

Reaction score
There is a pre alpha thread over at rootzwiki, the developers have got one that boots but the touchscreen doesn't work yet... Still lots to go but amazing progress considering source hasn't been released yet

Sent from my SHIFTS3NS3 using DroidForums

zwegan

Reaction score

Nice to know that the Eris doesn't count in your book :)