So I Still Don't Have the MR2 Update..

Danielsan

Reaction score
It's been almost two weeks now since the updates been pushed right? I try and pull it multiple times a day but to no avail, I've tried the 1x thing but that doesn't do jack, I read that you can download it online but installing it that way would wipe the phone. What am I missing here?

runrhinorun

Reaction score
I feel your pain, I finally called VZW and complained they sent me a replacement, received yesterday, as soon as I received, synced and loaded email I checked for update and it began loading, no reboot, battery seems okay but my replacement is incredibly fast. This is the only way I think you may be satisfied get the replacement.

Best of luck.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
D

Danielsan

Reaction score
I used the LTEonoff widget that allows you to drop it to CDMA only. It says checking for new software available then just disappears.

spindizzy

Reaction score
I had the same issues. I called Verizon and HTC. The last thing I was told to do was to factory restore. Still nothing. After the first two from a month ago were worse than mine I decided to keep my original phone. Verizon sent me my third phone and a new sim card. All I can say is its about time. Now I know why I waited for this piece of technology. As soon as I logged in it started downloading the mr2. Fantastic phone.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums