Smart Action Problem

atapper

Reaction score
I accidentally deleted a smart action and messed up the app, and to try to get smart actions back to its default settings, I uninstalled it through playstore and reinstalled it (but it never truly uninstalled, and I don't understand that), and now it will not update. Whenever I try to 'update' it through playstore, it comes up with an error and that the download will begin in a few minutes, which it never does. Is there a way to fix this? I really do not want to have to reset my phone. I attempted to fix it by hooking it up to my computer, but I cannot find the program. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Smart_Actions

Motorola Expert
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you get Error 941?
Update errors are due to "Google Play". Here is the remedy (copy pasted from forum).

I was getting the same problem after Android Market changed to Play Store. I very quickly resolved the problem by clearing the cache and data in the Play Store. Go to Settings >Applications> Manage Applications> Downloaded. Scroll down to Google Play Store and select. Clear the cache and the data. Return Home and open the Play Store app or, select Applications and find the Play Store icon. Follow the directions and update the apps with the 941 Error. This fix seems to work very well and is painless.

Apparently this seems to be a common issue and many users are complaining on the forum.

Smart_Actions

Motorola Expert
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you ever get Smart Actions working? Google Playstore had issues, may be better now. Give it a try. If still not working just me know and I can bring to the team to investigate