Small tip for Launcher pro uses (Maybe make screen scrolling smoother)

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
Well maybe its just me but I am REALLY anal about my phones performance, I am running LFY1.41 with launcher pro and 1ghz kernel and on my phone, I found that if I turn the "Minimum Scolling Speed" to 0, and "elastic scrolling" checked, it seems the smoothest to me.

If this is stupid sorry, but try it out, maybe you will like it.

ibnetman

Reaction score
That did seem to make it better on the eyes. I had it set to 100. A bit smother, Yes.

andrew149

Reaction score
this needs to be a sticky because it really works im in a chat room with UD and all his buddies everyone did it and notice a differnce!!! tnks!!!!!!!

pyro6128

Reaction score
running UD 6.0, had it set to 50 as the minimum, moved it to 0, and I'm def noticing an improvement. It remains to be seen if itll last, but very nice find.

OP
AdamPA1006

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
glad I could help, I'm not sure why that setting isnt just on 0 in the first place

Reaction score
glad I could help, I'm not sure why that setting isnt just on 0 in the first place

There's a few things with I'm just not sure about, like why the stupid people widget doesn't show pictures. Plus is a waste of money, all it really is good for is supporting the dev, in which I can't complain to much about.

OP
AdamPA1006

AdamPA1006

Reaction score

There's a few things with I'm just not sure about, like why the stupid people widget doesn't show pictures. Plus is a waste of money, all it really is good for is supporting the dev, in which I can't complain to much about.
Get syncmypix from market :)

JimmyD

Reaction score
Wow, thanks for the tip! I was skeptical, but I changed my min scroll speed from 50 to 0 and it DOES seem to provide a smoother result!
I already had the elastic moon bounce scroll thingy turned on. :p

Thanks!

OP
AdamPA1006

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
just wanted to bump this more people mind find it good

wricks

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had mine set on 50. Moving it to zero seems to have made a difference. I'll have to let it sit there for a while and check back. Nice find though.

My people widget has the pics from my contacts. Not all of my contacts have pictures associated, but those that do, show up in the widget. So I have to assume it's working as it should (for me at least).