1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Slight redesign would be nice

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by skipt07, Oct 7, 2011.

1. skipt07

skipt07 New Member

I have been using Cardio Trainer since shortly after I bought my Droid well over a year ago. They have made some changes to the app that are nice. One problem I have run into on a number of occasions and I wonder if there is a way out of it that I haven't found. Today I was walking and my walking partner was quitting before I was finished. So, I paused the app. While we were talking I somehow touched the "End Workout" button. That leaves you with two options, "Save" and "Discard". Since I wasn't done walking I had to save and then restart a new event. I know it's a minor thing, but I wish that was a third option like "Continue". I know I should have put the phone to sleep to keep that from happening, but I figured I wasn't going to talk for very long. Maybe a second level "Are you sure you're finished?" button? Just wondering if anybody else has had this happen?
  2. Chizzele

Chizzele Team Sourcery Developer

did you try to just hit the back button on the phone, that usually put you back into the app to continue what you were doing.

I'm not familiar with the app itself but that is typical droid action. If that wont solve your issue you should email the developer.. good developers are usually responsive.