Endomondo Sports Tracker Pro Becomes Your Personal Digital Trainer to Stay Fit

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Apr 26, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +4,254
    [​IMG]

Would you like to have your own personal trainer, but can't afford one? One of the Editor's Choice apps on the Google Play Store can help you out. It's called Endomondo Sports Tracker Pro, and it aims to be your personal Digital Fitness Trainer. According to their marketing description, Endomondo has some pretty amazing features to help motivate you to get in shape. It even has a social networking aspect that allows you to virtually team up with your friends to support each other. Here's a quote with the details:
    That's an impressive array of features for an app that only costs $4 bucks. Not only did this app get the Editor's Choice award on the Play Store, it also has an average 4.5 (out of 5) star rating with well over 10,000 users rating the paid version. It also has the same 4.5 star rating for its free version, and over 72,000 users rated it! Try it out and tell us what you think!

Source: Google Play Store - Endomondo Sports Tracker Pro

2. johnomaz

johnomaz Silver Member

Ratings:
    +706
    Current Phone Model:
    Google Pixel XL
    I've used it before, but the free version. Did a good job.

3. Malkavian

Malkavian Active Member

Ratings:
    +30
    I have been using the free version of this program for a few years and when the pro version went on sale for 10cents I snapped it up. I have tried other similar programs but none of them seem to do the job well enough like this one does. The interface is clean and readable, no unnecessary stuff. I use it on my bicycle and it is accurate about 99.9% of the time. I think my .1% is when I ride under a bridge for a short while and I lose signal, not a major thing. If you ride in the open, you will be just fine, I ride in the city. You can have it update Facebook directly from the app or have the app update Endomondo's website and then have it update Facebook and Twitter plus two others. I'm hoping they will soon have a Google+ interface.

This is an excellent program that I have encouraged my friends to get if they do any type of exercise and want to keep track of it. Plus the information it provides can easily be put into a weight loss program like MyFitnessPal to help lose weight.

Michael

#3 Malkavian, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
Search tags for this page

endomondo droidx problems