Slide to Unlock Crash?

Breakfast07

Reaction score
Hey folks i have a Droid X and two sometimes three times a day, my phone crashes when i try to slide to unlock it. It simply resets and then it works fine for the next 5-6 hours and does it again. Does anyone else have this problem or a way to avoid it? I have a rooted X but this problem has been since day 1 almost. Thanks!

luigi90210

Reaction score
Hey folks i have a Droid X and two sometimes three times a day, my phone crashes when i try to slide to unlock it. It simply resets and then it works fine for the next 5-6 hours and does it again. Does anyone else have this problem or a way to avoid it? I have a rooted X but this problem has been since day 1 almost. Thanks!
you can try flashing the 2.3.32 full sbf and than flashing the 2.3.34 system only sbf

thats what i did and it stopped almost all of my problems

OP
B

Breakfast07

Reaction score
I have been trying to avoid a factory reset, as i do not want to lose all of my pictures, videos, text messages, and apps that i have paid for. i was hoping it would just be a rogue app or something like that

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
You wont lose your pic's, videos and music if they are on you SD card. And you can also use a free app in the Market called "no lock." I used it when I was having slider reboots while using 928 black glass theme. But I also got reboots after the last Verizon OTA and I hadn't done anything to my phone.

OP
B

Breakfast07

Reaction score
RE:

So, I bit the bullet and did a factory reset. Lost all my text messages and recent calls and such, and the phone STILL crashes sometimes when i try to unlock it. any more suggestions?