Skype Calls Over 3G Hacked Already

callmejer

Reaction score
I'm having the exact same issue as PercocetPenguin. Anyone know how to fix this?

Hey guys,
I've tried the version listed in the OP and when I try to make a call on 3G it shows that the call was ended instantly.
When I try to make a call on WiFi I get the error "Already 2 ongoing calls,you must end one call before you can start another one"

I've noticed a lot of other people having the same issue, so I'm wondering if anyone knows what to do about it.
I'm running a Verizon Wirelss Droid with Bugless Beast 2.2.1 currently, I've also tried Bugless Beast 2.1.
Both give same issue, please post what your setups are and if it works for you.

WindyCity1014

Reaction score
OK guys, I've read through quite a few posts here but I was hoping one of you would break it down for me. I want to use Skype to call from Aruba back to the US on an upcoming vacation. From what I understand, the island has spotty 3G but my hotel has free wifi in the lobby.

1. Can I just use the regular Skype app from the market if I will only be using wifi?

2. If I want to make 3G calls, I have to use the hacked Skype right?

3. In either scenario, would it be a good idea to call VZW to get their international data/email roaming plan to avoid high roaming charges while I'm gone?

honeyandroid

Reaction score
can it support skype videocall?

I don't use Skype regularly but I did have a use recently that Skype surprisingly didn't help with. I was out of the country and couldn't leave airplane mode or face serious roaming charges. Skype wouldn't call over wifi.

Is that something that now is possible? If not, what's the real advantage here?
I found many tablets can't support skype videocall. Does it support skype also can support videocall? make me seriously confused...........just like this one here: SuperPad 2 , it can support the videocall function....:blackdroid: