Skyfire 2.0 released

D

davidjmorin

cant wait for a final release. This one is good but i want alllll flash!!!! :)

D

davidjmorin

Would be nice to be able to view vids from sites like thatsphucked etc.

jbwiden

Reaction score
All flash videos i have tried (maybe 4) work, except for hulu. Quality is great.

flashking

Reaction score
justin.tv does not work, I guess we just have to wait for the full release or justin.tv's app.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It seems faster then the standard browser. I tried a flash video on it, worked fine. I think it's a keeper.

jboucheb

Reaction score
It seems faster then the standard browser. I tried a flash video on it, worked fine. I think it's a keeper.

I can't tell you how thrilled I am right now. I've been waiting for this day for a long time. It came as a nice surprise - I wasn't even looking for it or knew about it. I just found out on accident while just surfing the forum. Incredible.

nphil

Reaction score
It's a lot different from the WM and Symbian versions. Not a fan of going down and clicking the video button to view flash videos, but eh. The WM version worked by pretty much streaming a webpage live, and you could even get silverlight working!

mikehal38

Reaction score
So far I love this browser. I think I can finally retire the stock browser.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Yeah, I've tried other browsers and they never quite gave me the fuzzy warms I'm getting from this one. That's why I'm going to keep it.

Too bad I can't pull my bookmarks over. Or did I miss something?

mikehal38

Reaction score

Yeah, I've tried other browsers and they never quite gave me the fuzzy warms I'm getting from this one. That's why I'm going to keep it.

My bookmarks transfered over automatically... I just used the bookmark icon up top.

Reaction score
only videos from youtbe play for me so far all other videos load to 25% THEN JUST STOP

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

My bookmarks transfered over automatically... I just used the bookmark icon up top.

Sure did, didn't it. Thanks.

jboucheb

Reaction score
It's a lot different from the WM and Symbian versions. Not a fan of going down and clicking the video button to view flash videos, but eh. The WM version worked by pretty much streaming a webpage live, and you could even get silverlight working!

Can you advance in the videos? I tried clicking and dragging the yellow bar at the top but it seems to want to start the movie/clip from the beginning each time. Am i doing something wrong? Maybe I just need to view more clips from around the internet.