1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Skydeck 2.21 - Sharing Apps

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by bradiegreen, Apr 17, 2010.

1. bradiegreen

bradiegreen New Member

I have the 2.21 version of Skydeck, which is great - Let's you backup all of your Droid info, including all your SMS, MMS, etc. For some reason, they've just released a "newer" version of 1.03, that now doesn't allow texts (only calls) - Their still fully servicing my old version, but I ahve a friend that can't download the app to her phone from anywhere (online, or in the Marketplace where it's been removed). So here's the 2 part question:
    1) Is there anyplace that I can get this downloaded from and how would we install it on her phone
    2) Is there a way to copy it from my phone onto my desktop, and then install it directly to her phone from my computer desktop (I believe the apps are stored in the /data file, which is accessible when you mount the Droid) -
    Please help!