Sittin...

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
on the throne this morning, surfing my Droid and I look over and someone is watching me...

bathtime.jpg

Felix! Our Cat... Glad the Droid's got a camera. Didn't have the heart to reach up and turn on the water!

brochaos

Reaction score
are you sure you weren't spanking it? that looks like ceiling cat to me!
ceiling_cat.jpg

BluestedSRT

Reaction score
Sink Cat is wathching you DaD and Sink Cat thinks if you were a cat you would be Stink Cat.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some of my best text messages are composed while dropping the kids off at the pool in the a.m. We have 3 cats and one of them loves going into the bathtub and licking the water dripping from the faucet. A couple of times I made a video of the cat (Grace) in the tub, as I fill up the water glass at the sink with cold water, and tossing it onto her. You've never seen a cat jump and run as fast as she does. It's the funniest thing watching the surprise in her eyes and motion as she tries to get out of the bathroom all soaking wet. She's a Norwegian Forest cat, weights about 18 pounds and long fur.

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did Felix "flush" after he was done?

I fill up the water glass at the sink with cold water, and tossing it onto her. You've never seen a cat jump and run as fast as she does. It's the funniest thing watching the surprise in her eyes and motion as she tries to get out of the bathroom

And you're a moderator! Super! Is this forum hosted in 1939 Germany?

Last edited: