Sirius Radio

heathernrcik

Reaction score
Hey Droids, I am trying to get sirius sat radio on my droid. I see they now have an app for blackberry and iphone. Does anyone know of an app??

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Waiting for the same thing myself. Hell even some dumb and feature phones have XM or Sirius. Both if my previous AT&T phones had XM.

pyro6128

Reaction score
are you trying to listen to someone or something in particular, or are you trying to link it to your account you already have? I listen to Howard Stern through droid live lite. Works great

siriuslyheather

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this app as well, if they ever consider making one for us. I will be checking out DroidLive Lite in the meantime, thanks for the tip pyro :)

FSRBIKER

Reaction score
I just canceled my Sirius subscription, between, Slacker and Droid Live Lite I have more than enough free music plus still have Howard Stern. I'll miss the NFL network and Playboy radio but I like saving the cash each month.

nothing0

Reaction score
NFL network is the whole reason I still have my subscription. Any way to get this channel on the droid?

solorca

Reaction score
I'm (not so) patiently waiting for Sirius/XM app. Hopefully it will come soon.

I would like to be able to listen to Opie and Anthony and Ron and Fez in places other than my car or on my computer.

nathan52789

Reaction score

I would like to be able to listen to Opie and Anthony and Ron and Fez in places other than my car or on my computer.

I was hoping for this as well O&A, Ron and Fez and Jason Ellis

toastedoats

Reaction score
I would seriously consider reactivating my subscription if there was an Android app.

I miss my Ellismate

RD DRAGONS!

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I couldn't believe it when they sent me an e-mail that they (Sirius) had an app for BB. I was all "Where the f*** is my Android app!?"

Funny story, I heard a DJ on Octane (Today's hard rock) named Covino one night...He'd just gotten a Droid and was asking if there was a Sirius app...

If their employees want it, they should have it!

I got a lifetime subscription for not much more than I was paying for a two-year...I want Sirius on my Droid!!!!

Essex

Reaction score
Love the fact there are so many ellis fans :)

RED DRAGONS!!

But yeah I want a damn app already, any chance we can flash the black berry one?

biggestmexi

Reaction score

Z-Rock Radio Message Board

please go here and help the cause!!!

solorca

Reaction score

Z-Rock Radio Message Board

please go here and help the cause!!!

I have no clue what the OP in that thread is talking about. I have never seen an XM202 stream on Droidlive or anywhere else, other than an occasional archive show. Also, why would this be posted on a Z-Rock board? Seems like a useless place to have it.

biggestmexi

Reaction score
Read more. Dont make usless post please.

The channel "z-rock" on Droid Live streams the live opie and anthony show every day(they are live).

That station is the one that does it in the link and im trying to get them to stream the ron and fez show as well.

So they would stream OnA and RnF, at least the live parts.

maybe if there is enough people to go they will just say screw it and stream the channel 24/7. But i doubt it.