Sim unlock!!!

mrtubz69

Reaction score
I called last night and if u have a clear bill for 60 day's u can unlock a foreign card like art for use in united states

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

r314bd

Reaction score
I called last night and if u have a clear bill for 60 day's u can unlock a foreign card like art for use in united states
You also need to have had a VZW line for at least 6 months. See the sticky.
Do you mean use on AT&T ant T-Mobile unlock???
Nope. The D2G has a T-Mobile and AT&T carrier lock in addition to the SIM lock. Currently there is no workaround yet.

OP
mrtubz69

mrtubz69

Reaction score
According to the representative they said I could use their card in the US

leobg

Reaction score
You also need to have had a VZW line for at least 6 months. See the sticky.
Do you mean use on AT&T ant T-Mobile unlock???
Nope. The D2G has a T-Mobile and AT&T carrier lock in addition to the SIM lock. Currently there is no workaround yet.

I asked as I didn't expect OP to bring news that are posted in the stickies for weeks now..

craigvib

Reaction score
Hi, your question is not clear. first. whom did you called last night.? your service provider? ok what phone you want to unlock in US? I recently unlocked my Phone using the unlock code. it was very easy for me. so you no need not depend on your service provider. i got my unlock code from Superunlockcodes . if you want you can also get unlock code from here and unlock your mobile..

silver6054

Reaction score
According to the representative they said I could use their card in the US

So, as you say "their card" I assume you were talking to a provider of a foreign SIM card? Their card may well "work" in the US, but the D2G won't allow it to work when placed in that phone. (Unless you are running the first version of Froyo and have installed the TBH DROIDBANDUNLOCK hack).