Signature Verification Failed

itsmontoya

Reaction score
I recently decided to take the plunge and try out the beta GB Liberty build. I followed the instructions provided in the bit.ly about how to flash to a rooted Stock 2.3.

When I attempt to install the Liberty rom I receive the following error "Signature Verification Failed". This occurs with downloading off the Liberty toolbox, as well as transferring from my computer. I've tried versions .7, .8, and .9. Any insight would be much appreciated :D

OP
I

itsmontoya

Reaction score
Just a note, I've already reinstalled and re-flashed clockwork

D

dankarlinski

In crw, there is an option somewhere that allows you to toggle sig verification. I would go and select that option, and then flash again. In the past, I did activate that by accident a few times

Sent from my Liberated Droid2 (2.0.1)

AsrMatt

Reaction score
I recently decided to take the plunge and try out the beta GB Liberty build. I followed the instructions provided in the bit.ly about how to flash to a rooted Stock 2.3.

When I attempt to install the Liberty rom I receive the following error "Signature Verification Failed". This occurs with downloading off the Liberty toolbox, as well as transferring from my computer. I've tried versions .7, .8, and .9. Any insight would be much appreciated :D

Did you install Koush's bootstrap and bootstrap recovery? If not then you will get the error everytime. I ran into that issue and it took me a while to figure it out.