1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Shrotcut screen? and battery question

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by jtc736, Feb 18, 2010.

1. jtc736

jtc736 New Member

Hi everyone,

I was playing with my Droid today on my bed and I was just messing around, and somehow I ended up pulling up a screen that looked like a shortcut screen. The top option had Voice Search and listed a sample like "try saying search for gas station".

I drew a rough Msft Paint illustration here haha:

[​IMG]

I didn't get a chance to see the other options, since I can't remember how to get pull the page back up.

Also, every week or two, my battery suddenly drops to 10% or 5% battery, but I know its not that low. I restart the phone and it shows its proper battery life...do you guys think I can get Verizon to do something about replacing my battery, or is this a common Droid issue?
  2. tyarbro13

tyarbro13 New Member

the page you pulled up was the car home. its basically a shortcut option for when the car is connected to a dock in the car
  3. jtc736

jtc736 New Member

Thanks! Thats it exactly!