Shirley you cannot be serious.

DC4MVP

Reaction score
I spent all of this money on a phone that can't do something as simple as sending a picture message?

I have three 3g bars yet it won't send a pic or video message. My three year old flip phone xan do that in a blink of an eye

Any ideas on wht I'm having this issue.

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
try a different sms client, like handcent. ive never had a problem

and dont call me shirley

OP
D

DC4MVP

Reaction score
Shirlies...

I've tried Handcent, Chomp, and the stock messenger. Either takes around 30 mins to send or it wont send at all.

pandroid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Shirlies...

I've tried Handcent, Chomp, and the stock messenger. Either takes around 30 mins to send or it wont send at all.

very interesting... might be an issue with verizon. id give them all call and ask them whats up

ive never heard of anything like this

edit: WOO! 100th post. senior droid, time to retire

Echo3

Reaction score
Shirlies...

I just use the stock SMS app that came with the phone and I am able to send pics/vids without any problems. Maybe the network in your area perhaps?

vonfink13

Reaction score
i just used the stock sms too and had no troubles attaching a pic....when you are composing a message, hit the menu button and then attach and what do you see?..i get the option to send a pic, capture a pic or send video....seems like it is pretty standard fair for the droid..

and it went thru in seconds...

did not see you 2nd post...you already know how to attach the pic..it just wont send..i shouldnt look at the forum til i've had my first cup of coffee...but mine did go thru in seconds and the pic was big so it had to resize it...

Last edited:

Guchi

Reaction score
ya do a battery pull and if that doesn't work call Verizon

allikanbe

Reaction score
I just took a pic and emailed it to myself and texted it to my wife. Each pic (droid resized it) took about 25 seconds to be received. I'm using handcent on wifi right now.

OP
D

DC4MVP

Reaction score
Battery pull is seeming to work. Just sent three messages and they worked just fine except one.

I sent it to my friend and it says it sent but when she goes to open it, it says "Unsupported Content" but one worked last night (after 45 mins sending)

Must be because she has T-Mobile?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Battery pull is seeming to work. Just sent three messages and they worked just fine except one.

I sent it to my friend and it says it sent but when she goes to open it, it says "Unsupported Content" but one worked last night (after 45 mins sending)

they should all go through. The Droid should resize it for sending are you ignoring the prompt to resize?

OP
D

DC4MVP

Reaction score
Shirlies...

I just use the stock SMS app that came with the phone and I am able to send pics/vids without any problems. Maybe the network in your area perhaps?

they should all go through. The Droid should resize it for sending are you ignoring the prompt to resize?

Doesn't say anything about resizing. Now it's taking forever to send again.

This is really frustrating.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Shirlies...

Doesn't say anything about resizing. Now it's taking forever to send again.

This is really frustrating.
you've mentioned you are using or have used Handcent, Chomp, and the stock messenger. Which one are you using and have you set it to the DEFAULT messaging app?