1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

How do you change SMS message center numbers?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by zakaroo, Dec 20, 2009.

1. zakaroo

zakaroo New Member

I've got a new Milestone here in the UK but cannot send SMS messages., I can receive them okay and can send messages using the same sim card in my old Samsung Mobile phone so it isn't a faulty sim, I think I need to check the message center number but don't know how to - any ideas?
  2. Sam

Sam Premium Member Premium Member

welcome to the forums! if no one answers here shortly, PM RinTinTigger about it. he seems to be pretty knowledgeable, and also has a milestone (they are still rare here)
  3. zakaroo

zakaroo New Member

Thanks, luckily I got the answer from another forum - I have copied the answer here in case anyone else has the same problem.

in the dialer enter *#*#4636#*#*.You will get a menu, from that select Phone Information and you will find a setting "SMSC". You can update that.:icon_ banana:
Search tags for this page
android 2.3.7 sms center

android sms center

android sms centre

change message center on android

change sms center android

change sms center number
harry and david
how can i change sms center number on my lumia 525
how to change a sms center number
message center android 2.3
message center number