Shell/Holster Combo problem.

nubirai

Reaction score
im using Shell/Holster Combo but its not fitting perfectly.

anyone has this problem? or only mine?

Attachments

• DSCF0439.JPG
    DSCF0439.JPG
    225 KB · Views: 623

RSC10

Reaction score
same with mine. Go Body Glove. Much better fit....although significantly more bulky. Seidio will be the one to go with once they launch.

OP
N

nubirai

Reaction score
but i seen body glove is make scratch and hard take off.

so i choose combo but it not perfect fit :(

body glove is much better?

s-one

Reaction score
I looked at your's and then mine. Mine fits more snugged. It's almost like someone had used yours and pulled it off too much from that corner. (or a defect) I would try a replacement.

OP
N

nubirai

Reaction score
i think everyone has this problem.

so i gonna do zagg invisible shild but i worry about water damage.

they use someting water spray.

OP
N

nubirai

Reaction score
OR i will try cut off top right side piece. i think when i do that its more fit perfectly

wildrage

Reaction score
Mine did that when I had a Zagg installed. I would exchange it before I go cutting pieces off. The case fit for me when I took the Zagg off the back.

OP
N

nubirai

Reaction score
I was sloved this problem.

anyone has this problem just cut off top right side piece.

im used sand paper, cut perfectly and perfect fitting.

and anywho try to buy case for under 10$ on ebay or amazon etc...

DONT NEVER EVER BUY THAT SUCKS CASE.

I was order from ebay for 8$ case, but that was freaking low quality.

Android4life

Reaction score
Never had any problem with my shell/holster combo. Fits flawlessly. Only comment is when you remove it, put from top back area near headphone jack, and pull equally on both corners at the same time. This prevents any torqueing to the case which could cause scratches/pressure around the USB port.

mwinne

Reaction score
Never had any problem with my shell/holster combo. Fits flawlessly. Only comment is when you remove it, put from top back area near headphone jack, and pull equally on both corners at the same time. This prevents any torqueing to the case which could cause scratches/pressure around the USB port.

Mine fits perfectly as well, I just don't care for the feel, it is a bit slippery compared to the VZW silicon case, but I couldn't get that one to stay on the back. So I will continue to use the shell case till something better comes along.

bcg33478

Reaction score

Mine fits perfectly as well, I just don't care for the feel, it is a bit slippery compared to the VZW silicon case, but I couldn't get that one to stay on the back. So I will continue to use the shell case till something better comes along.

I had the same issue as the OP. I tried to form and contour the bottom shell with alittle heat to provide a better fit but it would always return to its original shape and fit after a couple of days. Went to the local VZ store and the one at the store had the same problem. The sales person indicated that this was a common problem. For those of you that have one that fits, count your blessings. The rest of us will look for something else. BTW, I really did like the set, just wished it fit. Returned mine today.

hajabooja

Reaction score
I to have this problem. Just got mine today from VZW.com. I was reading another forum thread saying that this combo was recalled? Anyone else know anything of this? Anyone tried contacting Motorola (I assume they make this) to see what they are doing? I love the way this thing feels but that top right corner is really bothering me. It makes the phone wobble while its on a flat surface.

will.anaya

Reaction score
I have the car dock...no use getting case, will have to keep taking it off

i too have the car dock and the back part of the case is real easy to remove.

just have to make sure you store it some where safe so as not to crush the case.

SG181

Reaction score
I'm fairly happy with the shell/holster combo on my Droid, however it seems like the back section of the case is bent, particularly when I look at it from the left (USB) side. It almost seems like the USB cutout it just a little too small. Has anyone else noticed this on their shell?