Severe Weather.....

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is headed into Ohio tonight. So says the guy on channel 5. He also said keep your eye on the sky, or your iPhone or Droid.

That was sweet! :D

nphil

Reaction score
Yeah Verizon did a pretty good job at making Android sort of mainstream. That's the power of decent TV advertising. Although now everyone refers to non Droid phones as "Droids" too lol.

I was also quite surprised when I noticed some commercials touting "now download our app for iPhone and Droid!"

Did Verizon release sales numbers for the original Moto Droid? I see a LOT of people with Droids where I live.

MrKleen

Reaction score
Mark Johnson drives me crazy. I remember one time I was an hour and a half into a show I was watching and he interupted and wasted the next half hour showing off the new software he had showing street names. Just kept saying that it's possible to have bad weather.... on and on just wasting time. Ruined my show and told us nothing. He has gotten better thank goodness. I sent him an email complaining and he actually responded to me... lol.

I'd rather watch Dick Goddard talking about "wooly bears"... :)

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mark Johnson drives me crazy. I remember one time I was an hour and a half into a show I was watching and he interupted and wasted the next half hour showing off the new software he had showing street names. Just kept saying that it's possible to have bad weather.... on and on just wasting time. Ruined my show and told us nothing. He has gotten better thank goodness. I sent him an email complaining and he actually responded to me... lol.

I'd rather watch Dick Goddard talking about "wooly bears"... :)

lol, think Dick Goddard has a Droid or an iPhone?

MrKleen

Reaction score
What about Denise Dufala? I met her once and she was prettier in person!