Setting up multiple emails and re-name folders

Pbman1953

Reaction score
HI

First timer so any help would be welcome.

Just bought an X and I have a couple questions-

I have 3 emails- 1 corp, and 2 - gmails. The corp icon works but there is only 1 Gmail Icon. Verizon and Moto, say that I can only have one gmail icon. Is there a way to get my other account shown with it's own icon. I want to be able to label each one with the account name. Plus isn't there a way to see , on that icon, that you have new unreadmails? I've seen on some of the demo's that the icon has a number in its upper right corner

Thanks

phartwig

Reaction score
I dont believe so no

The widget will show a number of unread messages sure but the way I have mine set when I get an email I can use the pull down menu to go to that account. (also have work email and two gmail accounts). Be nice if each could have their own icon but I dont think it is possible.

OP
P

Pbman1953

Reaction score
In the end I re-created 2 regular accounts. I did that through the email icon. This way you can label the folder BUT it's placed in the "Messinging " Icon

It shows all forms of messaging- email and text, plus it tell you how may are unread in the right upper corner of the icon. I placed that icon on the desktop

Thanks