1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Change email icon to account name

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by accordlord04, Dec 23, 2009.

1. accordlord04

accordlord04 New Member

is this possible? i have a school email along with my gmail, and i was wondering if i can change the icon to a different name instead of "Email". i changed the account name under options but wasnt sure if that was suppose to change the icon name. it didnt. outside of downloading an icon customization app, is it possible to change it any other way?
  2. Silver_Phoenix

Silver_Phoenix New Member

If you are talking about changing the label names for each email account... this is what I have done:

Home > Settings > Accounts > Choose the Email Account you want to change the name of > General Settings (within the email account selected)> Account Name

I had been having push/fetch issues with gmail using the gmail app, so I added an "email" account for my gmails, that way they fetch/push every 15 minutes.

With Corporate Sync, and with using the gmail email setup, it wont let you change the label name of the account.

Hope this helps :)
Search tags for this page

android change email icon

android change email icon name
android email change icon
android rename email icon

change email icon android

change email icon for android
change email icon on droid x
change gmail icon android
change name of email icon android
droid maxx change icon email