Sense UI

Guchi

Reaction score
Why are you talking about sense ui in a MOTO DROID X! Forum

Did you really not even read the OP? if i recall it was only about 13 words and easily answered your question.

OP
W

wake4x4ptball

Reaction score
actually i could download launcher pro and make it look like sense ui and beautiful widgets

ffej89

Reaction score
Thats really the great thing about droid. You can customize them anyway you want. If you like motoblur great but if you like sence ui you can. I have the Htc Evo but i like to follow other forum's because in the end they are all droid's and many of the tips are good reguardless of which phone you have. Congrats to all who got there X today and if you have any issues put em out there. There are alot of knowledgeable people on the forum's that really help when your just stumped on something

Reaction score
uh Sense UI is terrible, as well as blur is. Why can't they just do it right and leave Android alone like the nexus and droid did?

fichdak

Reaction score
uh Sense UI is terrible, as well as blur is. Why can't they just do it right and leave Android alone like the nexus and droid did?
believe it or not, some people have different opinions. that's why there's choice in the consumer market. shocking.

@OP no, sense [probably] won't be coming to the x. sorry to squash anyone's hopes, but it still hasn't been successfully ported to the original droid. well, it HAS been, but it's got some issues that make it not very useable on a realistic basis.

hedbutter

Reaction score
I'm still debating whether I should use my 30 day swap and switch my DroidX for the Incredible :/

I wouldnt do that unless you always want to have some type of charger on you, or have to kill every app you use at any point in time after any use, and still only have at most 15% battery life left at the end of the day. I liked the incredible, until it was 3:00pm (unplugged at 7:15) and i couldnt use it because it was either already dead or getting close and i needed to call someone on the way home.

chad_petree

Reaction score
believe it or not, some people have different opinions. that's why there's choice in the consumer market. shocking.

@OP no, sense [probably] won't be coming to the x. sorry to squash anyone's hopes, but it still hasn't been successfully ported to the original droid. well, it HAS been, but it's got some issues that make it not very useable on a realistic basis.

what kind of issues?

briankeith513

Reaction score

Actually Sense UI added more features than what stock Android had, and makes it "prettier". And actually, Sense UI has gotten more praise than stock android from many Cell phone bloggers like BGR and Engadget. I like Sense, and the new blur more than stock 2.0 and stock 2.1. It will be interesting to compare them to stock Android 2.2.

Fanatic1074

Reaction score

Actually Sense UI added more features than what stock Android had, and makes it "prettier". And actually, Sense UI has gotten more praise than stock android from many Cell phone bloggers like BGR and Engadget. I like Sense, and the new blur more than stock 2.0 and stock 2.1. It will be interesting to compare them to stock Android 2.2.

Wow, well i respect your opinion but i hate the new UI LOL. I think its all terrible. The gallary, messaging, all the blur crap... ughh. I cant wait for a custom rom. :)

mgf

Reaction score

Wow, well i respect your opinion but i hate the new UI LOL. I think its all terrible. The gallary, messaging, all the blur crap... ughh. I cant wait for a custom rom. :)
So far, Blur has done nothing good for me. It just takes up space and slows the phown down. I haven't played with sense much, but id still prefer just stock android. That's the one thing i miss from my original droid. But like someone said above evryone is entitled to a opinion.