Sense UI

OP
W

wake4x4ptball

Reaction score
ah ok cool cuz i love sense UI the way is background looks awesome

borgey401

Reaction score
i dont get this, if you like sense ui so much then get a damn incredible.

Guchi

Reaction score
I upgraded from Droid to inc for the sense UI and would not go to the Droid x for that reason. I will get the next HTC Droid though, you know its going to pretty much be god right? But seriously if you love sense UI get an incredible...

Dark_Jedi

Reaction score
I upgraded from Droid to inc for the sense UI and would not go to the Droid x for that reason. I will get the next HTC Droid though, you know its going to pretty much be god right? But seriously if you love sense UI get an incredible...

I believe the Incredible forum is right above the forum titled Droid X..

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

And your point is?

Dark_Jedi

Reaction score

And your point is?

Was a joke toward what he said about the next htc droid being god...because this is a motorola droid x forum...

OP
W

wake4x4ptball

Reaction score
i heard that froyo 2.2 will have better custom UI? similar as sense?

Phatdaddyz01

Reaction score
From what I have read about the Droid X, it has a signed bootloader. Which means it will be awhile before any custom roms can be added to it. The Milestone came with a signed bootloader, and I don't think it's been cracked yet.www.droid-life.com/page/3/